* Defiance's (OH) Mhalicki Bronson qualified for NXN this weekend out of the Midwest
- - -
After posting the second fastest 5K in high school cross country history at the UIL State Cross Country Championships on Nov. 9, Ryan Schoppe was named National Performer of the Week by voters for the period spanning Nov. 4-10.
The La Porte (TX) High School senior posted a remarkable time of 14:14.02 in his Class 6A race, earning his first state championship victory, and set a new Texas course record in the process.
Schoppe won weekly honors with over 39-percent of the vote. A massive kudos goes out to Schoppe, an Oklahoma State signee who will now look toward NXR South.
Now let's move on to Week 11 of our National Boys Performer of the Week poll. This week's voting will cover efforts from November 11th through November 17th.
Vote for whom you think should win this week's national honor following a big week of action. Voting will end Friday, and we'll recognize the winner every Monday during the unveiling of the newest poll.
Below we have eight boys nominees for this week's top honor. Vote below in the poll and let us know your thoughts in the comments. For reference, check out our Top 250 Performances of the Week. You can also vote in the National Girls Performer of the Week poll.
- Week 1: Caleb Brown, Shelby (OH)
- Week 2: Mhalicki Bronson, Defiance (OH)
- Week 3: Justin Wachtel, Mary Persons (GA)
- Week 4: Leo Daschbach, Highland High (AZ)
- Week 5: Bob Liking, St. Charles East (IL)
- Week 6: Sully Shelton, Harrison (GA)
- Week 7: Alex Frey, North Central (IN)
- Week 8: Carter Solomon, Plymouth (MI)
- Week 9: Gabriel Sanchez, Lowell (IN)
- Week 10: Ryan Schoppe, La Porte (TX)