* In 2019, FloTrack released "Speed City: A Season With The Houston Cougars," which documented the Cougars' hopes toward winning a NCAA Track and Field Team Championship. Above is the first episode of that series.
- - -
After finishing second to Florida at the NCAA Indoor Championships, the Houston Cougars, led by Leroy Burrell and Carl Lewis, went home to train and prepare for another shot at the NCAA title this summer.
Stay tuned for new episodes of 'SPEED CITY' every two weeks throughout the NCAA outdoor season.
- Carl Lewis Declares Who The Best Runner Of All-Time Is
- Brandon Taylor's Block Cam
- Introducing #ObiWanKhamari
- Carl Lewis Breaks Down Team's Last Minute 4x1 Change
- Leroy Burrell Breaks Down Team's Path To An Outdoor Title
- Carl Lewis On Preparing His 4x1 To Defend Their Title
- Houston's 4x1 After Running 38.82 In First Meet
- Amere Lattin Post Workout Full Interview