* Benson's (OR) Micah Williams won the 60m in a US No. 3 all-time effort of 6.60 seconds
- - -
A week ago, it was Ohio's double-winner that took away top honors with National Performer of the Week.
Dayton Wayne's Zarik Brown captured over 83-percent of the vote to win in a landslide following his wins at the Ohio Indoor Championships in the 200m and 400m.
A big congratulations goes out to Brown, who will now prep for the outdoor season.
Now let's move on to the voting this week, which will be our last indoor poll of the season.
Below, we have eight more boys nominees for this week's top honor. Vote in the poll below and let us know your thoughts in the comments.
Check back Friday to find out the winner. Since New Balance Nationals Indoor finished on Sunday, we've pushed this National Performer of the Week to Wednesday, though most polls begin on Monday following the previous week's action. Note: Previous winners can be found below the poll. National rankings are also below the poll.
- National Boys Performer of the Week (1/7-1/12); Winner, Justin Robinson
- National Boys Performer of the Week (1/13-1/20); Winner, Luis Peralta
- National Boys Performer Of The Week (1/21-1/27); Winner, Langston Jackson
- National Boys Performer Of The Week (1/28-2/3); Winner, Christian Baker
- National Boys Performer Of The Week (2/4-2/10); Winner: Dashon Reeves
- National Boys Performer Of The Week (2/11-2/17); Winner: Nicholas Ramey
- National Boys Performer Of The Week (2/18-2/24); Winner: Edward Richardson III
- National Boys Performer Of The Week (2/25-3/3); Winner: Zarik Brown