* Katelynne Hart made quite the impression in her indoor debut, dropping a US No. 1 time in the 3200m
- - -
We are back for another National Performer of the Week vote.
And last week's tally was pretty commanding, as Panther Creek's (NC) Morgan Smalls rode away with the win after her remarkable triple at the North Carolina Indoor State Championships.
Small gathered over 59-percent of the vote following her US No. 1 in the high jump (6-1), long jump (19-11.25) and win in the triple jump.
A major kudos goes out to Smalls, who will continue to perform as national season approaches.
Now let's move on to this week's candidates.
Who do you think had the top performances nationally? Vote in the poll below and let us know your thoughts in the comments.
Check back Friday to find out the winner. We'll publish National Performer of the Week polls every Monday following the previous week's action. Note: Previous winners can be found above the poll. National rankings can be found below.
- National Girls Performer Of The Week (1/7-1/12), Winner: Addie Renner
- National Girls Performer Of The Week (1/13-1/20), Winner: Sydney Thorvaldson
- National Girls Performer Of The Week (1/21-1/27), Winner: Gennifer Hirata
- National Girls Performer Of The Week (1/28-2/3), Winner: Alicia Dawson
- National Girls Performer Of The Week (2/4-2/10), Winner: Morgan Smalls