Herron holds indoor PRs of 20.95 in the 200m, a national record of 32.64 in the 300m and 46.31 in the 400m.
Despite the senior only running once outdoors his junior year, he continues to be one of the best prospects in the country. Outdoors during his freshmen and sophomore years he ran 10.75 in the 100m, 20.93 in the 200m, and 46.07 in the 400m.
Last outdoor season Herron's only race was the USATF Junior Outdoor Championships in which he placed ninth in the 400m in 47.10.
Ramey, who's coming off a bronze medal in the Youth Olympics in the 400m and a medal for Team USA in the 4x400 at the U20 Championships, has been rising fast over the last year and is one of the top sprinters in the nation.
The Brookwood (GA) senior has clocked times of 21.73 seconds for the 200m indoors and 21.14 over the outdoor season. He's also run 46.78 seconds in the 400m indoors and 46.20 outdoors.
He is just off the top 10 all-time in the 400m indoor.
The duo also took a visit to Texas A&M.
- Recruiting Rundown 2018-2019
- MileSplit's Class Of 2019 Top 50 Boys Recruits
- MileSplit's Class Of 2019 Top 50 Girls Recruits
- College Signings
- Class Of 2019 Top 10 Girls Recruits Per Event
- Class Of 2019 Top 10 Boys Recruits Per Event
- University of Southern California Signings