* Ripley's Victoria Starcher claimed a big win at the Wendy's Invitational this weekend in North Carolina
- - -
We're officially hitting our stride in the cross country season. Week after week, athletes are delivering their best performances yet.
Who deserves National Performer of the Week honors?
Before we take a look at this week's nominees, let's take a look back on who earned that recognition last week.
A week ago, Emily Covert stream rolled through a tough Les Bolstad course at the University of Minnesota to earn her second straight Roy Griak title. That performance netted her an overwhelming victory for National Performer of the Week, as she gained over 85-percent of the vote.
Congrats goes out to Emily!
Now on to this week's candidates. Who do you think had the top performances nationally? Vote in the poll below and let us know your thoughts in the comments.
Check back Friday to find out the winner. We'll publish National Performer of the Week polls every Monday following the previous week's action. Note: Previous winners can be found underneath the poll.
- Week 1 Winner (Overall): Brynn Brown, Denton Guyer (TX)
- Week 2 Winner (Overall): Silas Winders, Henry Country (TN)
- Week 3 Winner: Phoebe Bates, Carmel (IN)
- Week 4 Winner: Katrina Schlenker, Batavia (IL)
- Week 5 Winner: Fiona Max, Summit (OR)
- Week 6 Winner: Parker Valby, East Lake (FL)
- Week 7 Winner: Emily Covert, Minneapolis Washburn (MN)