Across the country, high school seniors are signing their National Letters of Intent. The regular signing period for cross country and track and field athletes is April 11 to August 1. Keep up with who's already signed, who's going to sign, and more with the links below.
Who's Already Signed?
- We have a full list of high school seniors who have already signed during the early signing period at the link here. You can sort the college signings hub by, state, athlete, high school, the date the athlete was added to the database, and by the college.
- If you've already signed and don't see your name as part of our College Signings page, please send in your information to email@example.com.
Who's signed/signing this week?
- You can check our twitter feed below as we keep up with all of the college signings coming in throughout the National Letter of Intent signing period. Follow @MileSplit for up-to-date tweets and tag us and use #TrackSigningDay to let us know about your college signing.
- The Rundown: Where we will be doing write-ups on some of the top athletes as they ink to the school of their choice. (Click Here For The Rundown)
- Want to know where some of the top high schoolers in every event are heading next year? Click on the links below to see the top 25 athletes for each event.
Juniors Looking For Recruiting Help
- Now is the time for high school juniors to start looking at colleges. For the class of 2019, the early signing period begins on November 14, 2018, and ends on November 21, 2018, while regular signing period runs from April 17, 2019, to August 1, 2019.
- MileSplit has had tons of recruiting content over the past several years. Check out some recruiting advice from some of the top athletes and coaches and parents in the sport.
Advice From Coaches:
A Coach's Recruiting Guide For Juniors And Seniors (Coach Laura Schmitt from Redwood High School, California)
Top 5 Recruiting Tips For Finding Your Dream School (Several College Coaches)
Ato Boldon: On What It Takes To Go Pro Out Of High School
Advice From Athletes:
Foot Locker National Champion Dylan Jacobs Shares Recruiting Advice
Zach Bradford's Three Tips For The Recruiting Process
Advice From Parents: