It was all about the power moves this weekend.
And with only a few more weeks left in the indoor season, athletes will have to make their marks ahead of state and national championship events.
No doubt, we had some big upsets in Ohio, truly great freshmen performances, a patient talent continuing to improve and more than our fair share of game changing invitationals.
Click on the slideshow to read all about the best moments of the weekend in The Scoop.
- National Boys Performer of the Week, 1-29/2-4
- National Girls Performer of the Week, 1-29/2-4
- Arria Minor goes for the triple at Great Southwest
- Steiner vs. Tava Thomas lives up to the hype at SPIRE
- Tamari Davis pockets freshman national class records at Dunamis
- Kelsey Chmiel outduels Wilkinson at New Balance Grand Prix
- Folston sets outdoor US No. 2 all-time effort in 600m