- Abbey Santoro, senior: second at district, second at region and third at UIL 6A, running a season PB of 17:23.99. She finished third at NXN South and was 64th at NXN.
- Julia Black, senior: third at district, fifth, at region and fifth at state. She ran a season PB of 17:39.28 and was 11th at NXN South.
- Isabel Van Camp, junior: sixth at district, seventh at region, and 11th at state. She ran a season PB of 18:11.25.
- Vera Thompson, sophomore: seventh at districts, 25th at region, and 14th at state in a season PB of 18:21.03.
- Cambria Clark, junior: the transfer from Smithson Valley was first at District 27, fourth at Region 4, and 23rd at state. She ran a season PB at McNeil in 18:02.26.
- Sydney White, senior: ran a season PB of 18:51.58.
- Makenna Pallozzi, sophomore: ran a season PB of 19:09.08.
How long have you coached at your school?
What is your meet schedule this fall?
- Aug. 26: Greenhill 6 Mile Relay, Norbuck Park, Dallas
- Sept. 2: Marcus I Invitational, North Lake Park, Denton
- Sept. 9: Southlake Carroll XC Invite, Bob Jones Park, Southlake
- Sept. 16: Guyer Wildcat Prowl in the Park, South Lakes Park, Denton
- Sept. 23: Debbie G - Keller Invitational, Indian Springs MS, Keller
- Sept. 30: Chile Pepper Festival, Fayetteville, AR
- Oct. 5: District Warm-up, The Buff, Haltom City
- Oct. 13: District 3-6A Championships, The Buff, Haltom City
- Oct. 23: UIL Region I Championships, Mae Simmons Park, Lubbock
- Nov. 4: UIL State Championships, Old Settlers Park, Round Rock
- Nov. 18: NXN South Regionals, Bear Branch Park, The Woodlands
- Dec. 2: NXN, Portland, OR
Which athletes do you see as the probable top five this season?
Who are your team captains or leaders and what stands out about them as examples for the rest of their teammates?
Who are some new faces who will make an impact on your team this year (i.e. freshmen, transfers, runners who have improved a lot)?
What are some staple workouts your team does during the season?
What will be the biggest reason why your team is successful this season?
What will be the biggest obstacle or challenge facing your team this season?
How would you describe your team's culture?
What are your top three goals for the team this fall?
- Win the UIL 5A championship
- Win the NXN South Region
- Score a top-five finish at NXN
Top Returning 5K Times From The 2016 XC Season
|2) Julia Black||17:39.28|
|Average Time: 18:05.43 Total Time: 1:30:27.13 1-5 Split: 1:27.59|
Top Returning 1600m Times From The 2017 Outdoor Season
|2) Julia Black||5:05.55|
|Average Time: 5:14.40 Total Time: 26:11.99 1-5 Split: 30.87|
|Flo50 Rankings Timetable|
25 -- Pine Crest, FL
10 -- Centerville, OH
24 -- Riverside, SC
9 -- Great Oak, CA
23 -- Palos Verdes, CA
8 -- Mountain Vista, CO
22 -- Bozeman, MT
7 -- Jesuit, OR
21 -- Billings, MT
6 -- Davis, CA
20 -- North Rockland, NY
5 -- Buchanan, CA
19 -- Saratoga Springs, NY
4 -- Broomfield, CO
18 -- Fort Wayne Carroll, IN
3 -- Keller, TX
17 -- Mountain View, ID
16 -- Naperville North, IL
15 -- Blacksburg, VA
|Sept. 1||Final Rankings|
14 -- Cardinal Gibbons, NC
13 -- Johnston, IA
12 -- Edina, MN
11 -- Carmel, IN