"Eat, Sleep, Breathe, Running."
Does that sound like you? Want to turn that passion into a career? Come join our team! We are dedicated to covering high school track and field, cross country and road racing throughout the year, though we're also athletes, fans and competitors ourselves.
We're eager to bring the coverage fans have been waiting for in this community. With a nationwide network, our MileSplit National team works from FloSports HQ in Austin, Texas.
Now Seeking: Content Creator
Life with MileSplit in Austin, Texas
Working at FloSports HQ has its perks:
• Fun, exciting work environment based in Austin, Texas
• Flexible schedule (We know getting your run in is important)
• Dog-friendly office
• Casual dress code (Finally, you can wear my 5-year-old state championship T-shirt to work)
• Fridge stocked with free coffee, soda, beverages, etc.
• Free catered lunch on Tuesdays
• Free catered breakfast on Wednesdays
• Bi-annual company off-site days for meetings, team building, and fun
• Paid travel/expenses to some of the coolest events in fitness (we're talking NCAA Championships, Payton Jordan Invite)
• Excellent medical, dental and vision coverage
• You'll never get in trouble for watching a Diamond League at work or some random European meet on a Tuesday.
• Doing what you love.
Living in Austin, Texas, has its perks too:
We're always outdoors
From hiking to stand-up paddle boarding to a leisurely swim in natural spring-fed pools to a running trail a stone's throw from HQ -- there is no shortage of outdoor activities. Plus, with about 300 days of sunshine and an average temperature of 68 degrees, being outdoorsy comes naturally.
Live music & festivals
There's a reason they call Austin, Texas, the "Live Music Capital of the World." You can always find us at awesome concerts and hanging out at world-renowned music festivals like SXSW, ACL, and so much more.
Food truck trendy
Austin is home to of tons of amazing, unique restaurants -- from healthy, locally sourced options to mouth-watering burger and pizza joints -- this city has it all. Our favorite has to be the abundance of tasty food trucks. Some of the best food we've ever had has come from these four-wheel wonders, and we love to explore the city and discover new bites to eat. You run 10 miles a day, you'll be fine.
You'll get to work on projects and original documentaries like this...