Vermont State Championships (VT)
- Meet Page: D1 - D2 - D3 - D4
- Results:D1 Boys - D1 Girls - D2 Boys - D2 Girls - D3 Boys - D3 Girls - D4 Boys - D4 Girls
- Performance List: D1 - D2 - D3 - D4
- Already multiple time state champ Alec Eschholz of Mt. Mansfield’s added four more titles to his name this past weekend! Eschholz won the Division 1 meet javelin (161-10), 200m (22.88), 110mH (14.63) and 300mH competitions. He hold the Vermont state record in the 300mH of 14.08.
- Sam Brunnette of North Country Union won this years 3200m Vermont State Indoor Track and field Championship and proved again outdoors he can run distance! Brunnette won both the Division 1 state meet 1500m (4:07.93) and 3200m (9:01.69) titles!
- Kayla Gilding of South Burlington is no stranger to state championships already having won several in both indoor and outdoor track! She add to the win list taking home the W in the long jump (18-03.50), 100m (12.91), 200m (26.31), and 400m (58.80) events. Her mark of 18-03.50 in the long jump set a new state record, she also holds the 400m dash record of 56.49 which was set last year.
- In Division two junior Katey Comstock of Windsor took first in both the discus with a throw of 122-03 and shot put with a throw of 39-00.00.