James Burke won the New Balance High School Boys Mile in 4:11.25 at the 108th Annual NYRR Millrose Games.
Highlights, coverage & results from the top meets across the country over Valentine's Day weekend. Check back all weekend long with updates on the top national performances in high school indoor track & field!
Got race pics & vids, meet info & news, or results? Email us. Or tweet at us (@milesplit).Check out our National Indoor T&F Rankings Database!
- Millrose Games (NY) - Catherine Pagano wins New Balance HS Girls Mile in US #2 4:50.66; James Burke uses late kick to charge to 4:11.25 New Balance HS Boys Mile victory. Brenessa Thompson 6.97 to win Girls 55m, Christian Brissett 6.41 to win Boys 55m. Arlington (NY) snaps US #1 with 7:47.29 4x800m (Splits:2:00.29/1:59.06/1:50.88/1:57.07)
- Spire High School Showcase (OH) - Sammy Watson US #1 2:09.27 800m ahead of Ersula Farrow (2:11.76); Jaron Flournoy 21.38 200m; Williw Allen US #3 47.77 400m ahead of Skyler Bowden US #6 48.19; Elias Graca beats NBIGP Mile Champion Logan Wetzel in the 800m, US #4 1:53.13 to US #5 1:53.31; Deakin Volz 17-4.5 PV
- Virginia (VISAA) Indoor Track & Field Championship (VA) - Brian Chase 6.45 55m; Peter Lomong 1:06.06 500m; Libby Parrish 3:04 1k/5:07 1,600m double
- NCHSAA Indoor State Championship (NC) - Marcus Krah wins 55H, 3rd in LJ & 2nd in TJ; Ebony Williams dominates with US #2 7.81 55H; Sydnei Murphy ties US #2 6.95 55m. Layla White knocks off US #2 McKinley McNeill in the 500m, clocking US #3 1:14.10. Elly Henes & Caroline Yarbrough duel in 3,200m to US #6 10:43.45 and US #7 10:43.63.Nevada Mareno doubles at Class 4A: 2:53.81 1k/4:57.77 1,600m.
- PTFCA Indoor Track Carnival (PA)
- Great Southwest Classic Indoor Invitational (NM)
- Douglas W. Wesner Memorial Invitational (PA)
- MIAA Division 1 Championships (MA) - US #2 600m runner Joe Luongo runs 1:20 to win by four seconds. Kaley Richards 5:09 Mile, Esu Alemseged 4:22 Mile, Benjamin Jacobsen 9:29 2 Mile
- MIAA Division 2 Championships (MA) - PJ Garmon wins 2:31.14 1k/4:23.48 Mile double; Kaleigh Hughes 5:02 Mile
- MIAA Division 3 Championships (MA) - Thomas Ratcliffe 4:18.80 Mile champion; Samantha Colette doubles 5:09 Mile/2:57.5 1k