Highlights, coverage, and results from the top meets across the country on the weekend of October 18th. Check back all weekend long with updates on the top national performances in high school cross country.
- Brown Invitational (RI) - Marco Pompilj (NY) erupts with a big upset over US #15 Edwin Rutto (NJ) in 14:56 5K PR. US #11 St. Anthony's boys put 5 under 16 minutes and all among top 15 places with runaway team victory. Shannon Murdock (Exeter NH) looks to be one of the best in the Northeast with her first sub 18 race.
- Third Battle Invitational (VA) - US #6 Andrew Hunter breaks his own course and meet record by nearly 30 seconds in 14:54 5K effort, while US #7 Weini Kelati follows up her win at Manhattan with a 17:31 victory.
- Bronco Invitational (RI) - A duo of two East Greenwich guys led the way in Tommy Sommer (16:15) and Noah Barreto (16:16). Ellie Lawler of South Kigstown won in 18:24 besting the field by nearly 25 seconds.
- Coach Wood Invitational (GA) - Reilly Friedman picks up his fifth win of the season. A week after his blazing 14:48 at Alexander HS/Asics XC Invite he busts out another win in 15:50. Lindsay Billings of Northview wins the girls Championship race in 18:00.
- MileStat.com XC Invitational (VA) - An E.C. Glass sweep of the individual titles in VA's last major invite of season with US #19 Libby Davidson (18:00) & Peter Seufer (15:30).
- Colorado Regionals (CO) - Get all the results from the 2A-5A Regionals in the great XC state of Colorado.
- Wisconsin Conferences (WI) - The Big Eight Conference Championships at Warner Park in Madison was the highlight meet in the Badger State when Olin Hacker crossed the line in 14:55 running the 11th fastest time in the nation.
- Illinois Conferences (IL) - Collected results from many of the Illinois conferences. US #8 Jesse Reiser wins the Fox Valley Conference with ease in 15:21 (3 mile).
al (AZ) - Carlos Villarreal notches another win to his belt of season victories with a swift 14:50 (3 mile). Coming off of a third place finish to Katie Rainsberger and Dani Jones at Desert Twilight two weeks ago, Bridgette Doucet of Canyon del Oro, found the finish line first in 17:07.
- Indiana Regionals (IN)
- Lexington Catholic Invitational (KY)
- Bob McIntyre Twilight Invitational (MA)
- Ohio District Championships (OH)
- Pennsylvania Conference Championships (PA) - Jake Brophy of Central Bucks East drops a 15:08 to run the second fastest time in the state behind US #13 Colin Abert's 14:55. Pennridge's Marissa Sheva remains undefeated with her comfortable 18:19 win.
- Rio Rancho Jamboree (NM)
- Sandhills Invitational (SC)
- Section 1 Coaches Invitational (NY)
- Tempe City Meet (AZ)
- New Jersey County/League Championships (NJ)
- Orange County Championships (CA) - Austin Tamagno leads Brea Olinda to a team title in 14:35 (3 mile).