The 80th annual Eastern States Championships, one of the oldest and longest running high school indoor meets in the country, will look to really kick start the last week of February on Monday at the Armory. Many of the top athletes in the Northeast will be in attendance in a short break before or after their championship season meets in their respective states. A plethora of noteworthy national caliber names will be there at Eastern States competing including the national leading Union Catholic boys relays and Columbia girls relays of New Jersey, US #2 all-time triple jump performer Keturah Orji (NJ) in the girls long jump and triple jump, US #1 ranked 300 meter sprinter Zyaire Clemes (NJ) in the boys 400, another US #1 ranked 300 meter sprinter Zola Golden in the girls 400, Millrose mile champion Luke Gavigan in the boys 800, New Balance Grand Prix mile champion Maddy Berkson (RI) entered in the girls mile and 800, the nation's best in the shot put in Ben Bonhurst (NY) and the list goes on with stellar fields and nationally ranked individuals and relays ready to match up to result in improved season bests and positions in the national rankings. MileSplit will be on-site with our MileSplit New York affiliate state webmaster Kyle Brazeil providing coverage with photos, twitter updates, and video interviews from the Eastern States Championships.
2014 Eastern States Indoor Championships:
- MileSplit Meet Page
- Official Meet Website
- Acceptance List
- Meet Results:
- Live Twitter Updates
- Photo Gallery
- Video Interviews
3 boys under 48 seconds led by winner Zyaire Clemes at US #1 47.13 for top 3 times in nation in one race!
Photos by Kyle Brazeil
Columbia (NJ) girls trying to take complete control of national leaderboard in relays! 9:05.40 breaks meet record & adds another US #1 to their top rankings in 4x200 & 4x400!
US #1 & #2 times in girls DMR led by race winners Mount Saint Dominic (NJ) at 11:56.08
- The Columbia girls of New Jersey are trying to take ownership of the national leaderboard completely in the relay. Already the national leaders in the 4x200 and 4x400, the Columbia girls are now US #1 in the 4x800 meter relay after setting a new meet record with their performance of 9:05.40. Their versatile star in Olivia Baker anchored them with a 2:13.1 split as the fourth leg. Baker in a short time later won her finals heat of the 200 meter dash in a 24.5 performance.
- No national record for Keturah Orji (NJ), but another outstanding and far leap from her in the triple jump with a mark of 43'11.25" in her specialty on the runway at the Armory. Orji would later set another meet record in the long jump as her leap of 20'8" broke the old meet record held by two-time Olympian Carol Lewis from back in the 1980s.
- The boys 400 meter dash was smoking fast with the nation's top 3 times produced from it led by Zyaire Clemes (Trenton NJ) blazing through to a US #1 47.13 victory in the race that saw three dip under 48 seconds.
- The girls DMR was a thriller as it came down to two New Jersey squads in Mount Saint Dominic and Freehold Township with both squads dipping under 12 minutes and producing the two times in the nation with Mount Saint Dominic as the winners in a US #1 time of 11:56.08 and closely followed by early race leaders Freehold Township in second at a US #2 time of 11:57.07.
- Zola Golden of Arlington (NY) nearly added a US #1 time in the 400 to her current national lead in the 300 with a US #2 clocking of 54.40 to break the meet record in the girls 400.
- New Rochelle's Symone Darius posted a US #2 time of 24.02 in the girls 200 meter dash finals to pull away in the outside lane at the Armory with a time that also ranks #2 all-time in meet history.
- With a strong 3:04 opening leg from Sean Kelly, the Chaminade (NY) boys were able to establish and early lead to give them the distance they needed on strong anchor legs from other teams such as a 4:14 1600 split by Tom O'Neil for Middletown (3rd, 10:15.87) to claim victory in a US #2 time of 10:14. Fordham Prep was right with Chaminade going into the final exchange, while Ridgefield (NJ) ultimately ended up being the runner-up finishing relay in the field at 10:15.82.
- With a 1:53.6 anchor leg split by Morgan Murray, the South Brunswick (NJ) boys won the 4x800 meter relay in a US #5 time of 7:49.
- New Jersey's strength at the half mile distance was also on display in the open 800 meter with Mahwah High School's James Buser taking the race in a US #4 performance of 1:53.27.
- 3 boys teams went under 1:30 in the boys 4x200 meter relay with Newburgh Free Academy (NY) coming away as the race winners in a US #5 clocking of 1:29.05.
- The Piscataway Township (NJ) girls will improve upon their previous US #19 ranking in the 4x200 after running a time of 1:43.08 in the prelims and improved upon that time by a second in the finals for a US #14 1:42.52 victory.
- Winslow Township (NJ) senior Torie Robinson rolled in the finals of the girls 55 meter dash with a US #5 clocking of 7.00. Her teammate Cidae'a Woods also celebrated a first place showing at the Eastern States in the 55 meter hurdles finals running just off her season best US #13 time (8.11) in the event with a 8.12 victory on Monday night.
- Virginia private school state champion Brian Chase of Episcopal continues his breakthrough winter with a 6.43 win in the 55 meter dash finals.
- Obafemi Animashaun, a senior at Union Catholic, improved upon his New Jersey state leading time in the 55 meter hurdles as he lowered his season best of 7.54 to a US #11 clocking of 7.48 for first place in the finals.
- Arlington's Bella Burda (NY) pulled away from the field midway in the girls two mile en route to a US #9 time of 10:36, which is the 6th fastest time in meet history.
- Dayshawn Taylor of Longwood (NY) leaped to a US #8 mark of 23'8.50" in the boys' long jump.
- An outstanding boys pole vault competition between New York vaulters Todd Uckermark of Warwick Valley and James Deutmeyer of Fordham Prep with both vaulters clearing 16 feet, while earlier misses broke the tie in Uckermark's favor.
- In essentially a time trial race for her, Classical's Maddy Berkson (RI) scored an impressive runaway victory in the girls mile to move up from US #17 to US #10 in the event with a 4:50.11 solo effort. More significant, Berkson's time shatters the Rhode Island state indoor record in the event.
- The girls high jump saw four over 5'6", but only Lawrenceville's Kate Gulbrandsen (NJ) was able to get over the bar at 5'8" as she now joins a dozen others nationally tied for a US #4 ranking in the event.
- Smithtown West's Benjamin Bonhurst (NY) was only 5 inches off his US #1 mark in the shot put with a throw of 64'7" for the Florida State signee on Monday night at the Armory.
- The girls 800 came down to a photo finish between Yasmine Wilson-Jones (Port Richmond NY) and Erin Jaskot (Tappan Zee NY) with US top 15 times for both with Wilson-Jones at US #12 in her 2:13.52 win able to just hold off a late charging Jaskot in second place at US #13 2:13.57.
- US #8 clocking of 21.74 from Anton Porter of Mount St. Michael (NY) in the boys 200 meter dash finals.
- 200 Meter Dash - Symone Darius (New Rochelle) 24.02; Melissa June (Saint Anthony's) 24.43; Olivia Baker(Columbia HS) 24.53; Quashira Mcintosh (Hope High School) 24.66; Kiara Lester (Deptford HS) 24.83; Madeline Soto (University HS) 25.11; Halie Snyder (Moriah) 25.81; Symone Darius (New Rochelle) 24.16; Melissa June(Saint Anthony's) 24.62; Quashira Mcintosh (Hope High School) 24.67; Kiara Lester (Deptford HS) 24.84; Olivia Baker (Columbia HS) 24.94; Torie Robinson (Winslow Twp HS) 25.16; Madeline Soto (University HS) 25.19; Halie Snyder (Moriah) 25.29; Bria Saunders (Parsippany HS) 25.32; Amanda Crawford (Paul Robeson) 25.48; Imani Beauliere (Union Catholic HS) 25.85; Mary Kate Kenny (Sacred Heart Academy ) 25.95; DeAnn Cross (Winslow Twp HS) 26.15; Jordan Coverson (Union Catholic HS) 26.16; Jonel Henry (Middletown) 26.28; Lauren Lorefice(Westhampton Beach) 26.31;
- Two Mile Run - Bella Burda (Arlington) 10:36.63; Mackenzie Barry (Mendham HS) 10:50.80; Julia Guerra (Indian Hills HS) 10:55.25; Kelly Hayes (Pearl River) 10:57.14; Niamh Hayes (Howell HS) 11:27.60; Veronica Rocco(Tenafly HS) 11:28.73; Christine O'Kane (Morristown HS) 11:29.61; Abigail Mclaughlin (Bergen Co. V/T) 11:37.85;Emma Cary (Morristown HS) 11:38.00;
- 400 Meter Dash - Zola Golden (Arlington) 54.40; Jennifer Edobi (Union HS) 55.42; Sam Anderson (Matawan Reg. HS) 55.94; Katie O'Neill (Saint Anthony's) 57.03; Dominique Watkins (Abraham Clark HS) 57.53; Thaila Cooper(Kingsway) 57.78; Morgan Harvey (North Hunterdon HS) 58.10; Halima Diawara (Toms River North HS) 58.70;Jaliyah White (Hillhouse High) 58.91; Chazmin Fullwood (Young Womens Leadership School, Queens) 59.06;Desirae Osley (South Brunswick HS) 59.50; Aigner Bobbitt (Columbia HS) 59.64; Nia Dupiche (Piscataway Twp HS) 59.73; Tatyana Gadson (Hempstead) 59.93; Samantha Mccormick (Manhasset) 59.93;
- 4x200 Meter Relay - Piscataway Twp HS 1:42.52; Neptune 1:43.31; Union Catholic HS 1:43.72; New Rochelle1:43.97; Sachem North 1:44.16; South Brunswick HS 1:44.40; Newburgh Free Academy 1:44.53; Lenape Reg. HS1:45.58; Piscataway Twp HS 1:43.08 (prelims); Union Catholic HS 1:43.35 (prelims); Neptune 1:43.99 (prelims);Lenape Reg. HS 1:44.16 (prelims); New Rochelle 1:44.33 (prelims); Newburgh Free Academy 1:44.43 (prelims);Sachem North 1:44.55 (prelims); South Brunswick HS 1:44.56 (prelims); Shenendehowa 1:44.80 (prelims);Washingtonville 1:44.98 (prelims); Middletown 1:45.06 (prelims); Suffern 1:45.06 (prelims); Eastern Reg. HS 1:45.77 (prelims); Curtis 1:47.18 (prelims); Saint Anthony's 1:47.80 (prelims); Summit HS 1:48.02 (prelims); Metuchen HS1:48.04 (prelims); Scarsdale 1:48.42 (prelims); Scotch Plains-Fanwood HS 1:49.16 (prelims);
- 4x400 Meter Relay - Mount Saint Dominic Academy 4:02.83; Pope John XXIII HS 4:03.03; Suffern 4:03.71;Hillsborough HS 4:03.87; Woodbridge HS 4:04.11; Levittown 4:05.38; Timber Creek Reg. HS 4:05.75; Saint Anthony's 4:07.76; Mendham HS 4:08.41; Newburgh Free Academy 4:08.78; Rahway HS 4:08.80; Hempstead4:11.29;
- 4x800 Meter Relay - Columbia HS 9:05.40; Southern Reg. HS 9:18.26; West Windsor Plainsboro South HS9:26.06; Lenape Reg. HS 9:27.22; Cornwall 9:29.07; Shawnee HS 9:32.32; Ridge HS 9:33.84; Saint Anthony's9:33.86; Ramapo HS 9:35.21; Rumson-Fair Haven HS 9:35.38; Connetquot 9:35.57; Westfield HS 9:37.62; Seneca HS 9:40.32; Westwood HS 9:40.32; Holy Angels 9:40.66; Red Bank Catholic HS 9:41.19; Shenendehowa 9:41.95;Ursuline School 9:45.25; Tappan Zee 9:45.29; Union Catholic HS 9:47.98; Pearl River 9:48.86; Winslow Twp HS9:54.26; North Shore 9:54.89; Commack 9:56.28; River Dell HS 9:56.55; North Hunterdon HS 9:59.63; Pope John XXIII HS 10:00.49; Hillsborough HS 10:00.60;
- 55 Meter Hurdles - Cidae'a Woods (Winslow Twp HS) 8.12; Patrycja Dziekonska (West Windsor-Plainsboro North HS) 8.16; Morgan Harvey (North Hunterdon HS) 8.17; Niamani Morrisson (Archbishop Molloy) 8.25; Breaisha Morton (Passaic Co. V/T) 8.27; Lexie Fraction (Washington Twp HS) 8.37; Jessica Lee (Montgomery HS) 8.38;Sabrina Alexander (Notre Dame HS) 8.39; Patrycja Dziekonska (West Windsor-Plainsboro North HS) 8.24; Breaisha Morton (Passaic Co. V/T) 8.32; Chibugo Ike (Linden HS) 8.36; Cidae'a Woods (Winslow Twp HS) 8.36; Jessica Lee (Montgomery HS) 8.37; Niamani Morrisson (Archbishop Molloy) 8.38; Lexie Fraction (Washington Twp HS) 8.41; Morgan Harvey (North Hunterdon HS) 8.44; Dominique Beltrez (Lakeland/Panas) 8.45; Aliya Barnes (West Orange High School) 8.46; Sabrina Alexander (Notre Dame HS) 8.47; Christina Barbaro (Delsea Reg. HS) 8.48;Claudia Dabrowski (Msgr. Donovan HS) 8.51; Patrycja Dziekonska (West Windsor-Plainsboro North HS) 8.20;Cidae'a Woods (Winslow Twp HS) 8.20; Morgan Harvey (North Hunterdon HS) 8.22; Niamani Morrisson(Archbishop Molloy) 8.25; Breaisha Morton (Passaic Co. V/T) 8.29; Sabrina Alexander (Notre Dame HS) 8.37;Lexie Fraction (Washington Twp HS) 8.37; Jessica Lee (Montgomery HS) 8.38; Ariana Wilson (Neptune) 8.40;Dominique Beltrez (Lakeland/Panas) 8.42; Alicia Donaldson (New Rochelle) 8.42; Chibugo Ike (Linden HS) 8.47;
- 55 Meter Dash - Torie Robinson (Winslow Twp HS) 7.00; Haisha Bisiolu (Union HS) 7.08; Cleopatra Morrison(Long Branch HS) 7.15; Zola Golden (Arlington) 7.18; Madeline Soto (University HS) 7.20; Kiara Lester (Deptford HS) 7.24; Keyshanna Syms (Longwood) 7.25; Chanel Smith (Piscataway Twp HS) 7.38; Torie Robinson (Winslow Twp HS) 7.08; Haisha Bisiolu (Union HS) 7.16; Zola Golden (Arlington) 7.18; Madeline Soto (University HS) 7.21;Cleopatra Morrison (Long Branch HS) 7.23; Chanel Smith (Piscataway Twp HS) 7.28; Kiara Lester (Deptford HS) 7.29; Keyshanna Syms (Longwood) 7.29; Alyssa Leto (Sachem North) 7.32; Bria Saunders (Parsippany HS) 7.32;Dominique Watkins (Abraham Clark HS) 7.33; Essence Harris (North Brunswick HS) 7.34; Aspen McMillan (South Brunswick HS) 7.35; Halie Snyder (Moriah) 7.36; Maya Thompson (Neptune) 7.38; Torie Robinson (Winslow Twp HS) 7.04; Haisha Bisiolu (Union HS) 7.13; Cleopatra Morrison (Long Branch HS) 7.14; Zola Golden (Arlington) 7.17; Kiara Lester (Deptford HS) 7.20; Chanel Smith (Piscataway Twp HS) 7.24; Madeline Soto (University HS) 7.26; Keyshanna Syms (Longwood) 7.27; Alyssa Leto (Sachem North) 7.28; Dominique Watkins (Abraham Clark HS) 7.30; Halie Snyder (Moriah) 7.32; Aspen McMillan (South Brunswick HS) 7.32; Essence Harris (North Brunswick HS) 7.33;
- 800 Meter Run - Yazmin-wilson Jones (Port Richmond) 2:13.52; Erin Jaskot (Tappan Zee) 2:13.55; Marin Warner(Holmdel HS) 2:14.77; Calleigh Higgins (Pope John XXIII HS) 2:17.15; Caitlyn Poss (Freehold Twp HS) 2:17.68;Colleen Buckley (Immaculate Heart Academy) 2:19.49; Kelly Gorman (Cardinal McCarrick HS) 2:20.79; Shaniqua Kirkpatrick (Benjamin Cardozo) 2:20.91; Gianna Frontera (Newburgh Free Academy) 2:22.33;
- Distance Medley Relay - Mount Saint Dominic Academy 11:56.08; Freehold Twp HS 11:57.07; West Windsor Plainsboro South HS 12:05.15; Haddonfield Mem. HS 12:09.81; Warwick Valley 12:10.01; Northern Highlands Reg. HS 12:10.44; Randolph HS 12:11.20; St. John Vianney HS 12:15.49; Shenendehowa 12:28.16; St. John the Baptist12:29.52; Red Bank Catholic HS 12:33.69; Gill-St. Bernard's School 12:40.43; Brick Memorial HS 12:42.88;Immaculate Heart Academy 12:46.71;
- High Jump - Kate Gulbrandsen (The Lawrenceville School) 5-8; Faith Penny (East Islip) 5-6; Nnenna Ibe (North Brunswick HS) 5-6; Grace Smith (Bethlehem Central) 5-6; Oksana Sokolova (Old Bridge HS) 5-4; Kira Kelly(Westhampton Beach) 5-4; Jessica Creedon (Ridge HS) 5-4; Hannah Taylor (Montgomery HS) 5-4; Leah Wis(Montville Twp. HS) 5-4; Ianna McGregor (Paterson - Kennedy HS) 5-4;
- Long Jump - Keturah Orji (Mount Olive HS) 20-8; Cidae'a Woods (Winslow Twp HS) 19-4.75; Tatiyanna Sanders(Paramus Catholic HS) 18-8.25; Niamani Morrisson (Archbishop Molloy) 18-0.5; Alana Herran (Mount Saint Dominic Academy) 17-9;
- One Mile Run - Maddy Berkson (Classical High School) 4:50.11; Haley Mahn (Hopewell Valley HS) 5:08.42; Paige Petty (Bernards HS) 5:08.66; Simone Counts (West Windsor-Plainsboro North HS) 5:10.01; Kaitlyn Lipuma (Brick Memorial HS) 5:18.19;
- Shot Put - Cheyenne Bellerand (Emerson HS) 43-0; Jessica Molina (Westwood HS) 42-9.75; Michelle Mazza(Ocean Twp. HS) 41-10; Michelle Bazile (Princeton HS) 40-10.75; Sarena Dixon (Red Bank Reg. HS) 40-9.75;Nijera Manuel (New Rochelle) 40-0.75; Monae Cooper (New Rochelle) 39-7; Amarys Berry (Hackensack HS) 39-5.25;
- Triple Jump - Keturah Orji (Mount Olive HS) 43-11.5; Leah Moran (Stillwater) 37-8.25; Elizabeth Montague(Cherokee HS) 37-7; Sunja Joseph (Sachem North) 37-5.25; Nnenna Ibe (North Brunswick HS) 37-3.25; Alanna Hitscherich (Pope John XXIII HS) 37-3.25; Ianna McGregor (Paterson - Kennedy HS) 36-6.75; Crystal Henderson(Longwood) 36-5.5;
- 200 Meter Dash - Anton Porter (Mount St. Michael) 21.74 SB; Mergaran Poleon (Paul Robeson) 22.06 SB; Michael Reed (Malcolm X Shabazz HS) 22.12 SB; Joel Bartow (Lenape Reg. HS) 22.37 SB; Justin Guerre (St. Francis Prep) 22.39 SB; Richard Colin (Abraham Clark HS) 22.56 SB; Steve Franco (Union Catholic HS) 22.82 SB; Ricardo Reid(Cardinal Hayes) 22.98 SB; Malik Crossdale (Fordham Prep) 22.98 SB;
- Two Mile Run - Ryan Udvadia (Shoreham-Wading River) 9:26.68 SB; Chris Mascetti (Hackensack HS) 9:30.92 SB;Alec Sery (Kingsway) 9:31.58 SB; Dave Mugavero (North Hunterdon HS) 9:32.58 SB; Ben McDermott (Pearl River) 9:34.18 SB; Thorr Trowbridge (Kingston) 9:37.39 SB; Panth Patel (J P Stevens HS) 9:41.32 SB; Samuel Layding (North Hunterdon HS) 9:42.08 SB; Chris Evans (Indian Hills HS) 9:44.73 SB;
- 400 Meter Dash - Zyaire Clemes (Trenton Central HS) 47.13 SB; Taylor Mclaughlin (Union Catholic HS) 47.30 SB;Rai Benjamin (Mount Vernon) 47.31 SB; Deshawne Bunion (Rahway HS) 49.18 SB; Jaleel Felton (Pascack Valley HS) 49.23 SB; Luke Germanakos (Lynbrook) 49.24 SB; Naija Omari (St. Benedict's Prep) 49.53 SB; Jaashir Morris(J P Stevens HS) 49.58 SB; Ahkeil Savage (Newburgh Free Academy) 49.59; Nasir Haines (Freehold Twp HS) 49.62 SB; Jared Benn (Suffern) 49.69 SB; Jamil Jackson (Highland Reg HS) 50.05 SB; George Jenkins (Teaneck HS) 50.22 SB; Raymund Clarke (Abraham Clark HS) 50.33 SB; Mark Cooke (J P Stevens HS) 50.38 SB; Daniel Lehman (Tenafly HS) 50.76 SB; Wesley Clayton (Averill Park) 50.96 SB; Nicholas Lawrence (Bishop Loughlin ) 51.04 SB; Joshua Beausil (Curtis) 51.04 SB;
- 4x200 Meter Relay - Newburgh Free Academy 1:29.05; Old Bridge HS 1:29.46; Monroe-Woodbury 1:29.55; Red Bank Reg. HS 1:30.26; Camden HS 1:31.14; Washingtonville 1:32.07; Fordham Prep 1:32.32; Monroe-Woodbury1:30.48 (prelims); Newburgh Free Academy 1:30.53 (prelims); Old Bridge HS 1:30.56 (prelims); Red Bank Reg. HS1:30.65 (prelims); Camden HS 1:31.78 (prelims); Fordham Prep 1:31.87 (prelims); Cardinal Hayes 1:31.89 (prelims);Washingtonville 1:32.08 (prelims); Egg Harbor Twp HS 1:32.13 (prelims); Danbury High School 1:32.21 (prelims);Randolph HS 1:32.23 (prelims); Pascack Valley HS 1:32.79 (prelims);
- 4x400 Meter Relay - Abraham Clark HS 3:22.31; Rahway HS 3:22.69; West Morris Central HS 3:23.74; Christian Brothers Academy 3:24.79; Matawan Reg. HS 3:25.80; Randolph HS 3:26.06; Bergen Catholic HS 3:26.45; Mount Vernon 3:26.59; Ridgewood HS 3:26.71; Weequahic HS 3:26.75; Warwick Valley 3:26.89; Newburgh Free Academy3:27.19; Danbury High School 3:28.23; St. Joseph's HS (Metuchen) 3:29.97; North Rockland 3:31.10; Longwood3:31.85; Winslow Twp HS 3:32.08;
- 4x800 Meter Relay - South Brunswick HS 7:49.89; West Morris Central HS 7:56.56; St. Peters University 7:57.18;Morristown HS 7:58.01; Warwick Valley 7:59.18; Shenendehowa 7:59.51; Kingsway 7:59.84; Bergen Catholic HS8:01.01; Pope John XXIII HS 8:02.89; Regis 8:03.29; Kingston 8:05.25; Marshfield High School 8:06.21; West Windsor Plainsboro South HS 8:07.26; Voorhees HS 8:07.59; Chaminade 8:08.72; Christian Brothers Academy8:08.88; St. Benedict's Prep 8:10.37; Notre Dame HS 8:10.55; Rancocas Valley Reg HS 8:11.30; Metuchen HS8:11.33; Northern Valley HS - Old Tappan 8:12.43; Syosset 8:12.90; Don Bosco Prep 8:12.99; Bernards HS 8:14.36;Hillsborough HS 8:14.70; Lakeland Reg. HS 8:15.73; Fordham Prep 8:17.40;
- 55 Meter Hurdles - Obafemi Animashaun (Union Catholic HS) 7.48; Sidney Gibbons (Monsignor McClancy ) 7.54;Chais Hill (Highland Reg HS) 7.61; Mkevin Hagamin (Timber Creek Reg. HS) 7.61; Mkevin Hagamin (Timber Creek Reg. HS) 7.53; Juan Baxter (South Brunswick HS) 7.71; Thomas Matera (Fordham Prep) 7.72; Chais Hill(Highland Reg HS) 7.74; Obafemi Animashaun (Union Catholic HS) 7.74; Obafemi Animashaun (Union Catholic HS) 7.49; Mkevin Hagamin (Timber Creek Reg. HS) 7.56; Chais Hill (Highland Reg HS) 7.59; Sidney Gibbons(Monsignor McClancy ) 7.64; Thomas Matera (Fordham Prep) 7.70; Shaun Abubakar (Sayreville HS) 7.72; Juan Baxter (South Brunswick HS) 7.72; Chris Alexander (Christian Brothers Academy) 7.74;
- 55 Meter Dash - Brian Chase (Episcopal) 6.43; David Connolly (Summit HS) 6.49; Ryquell Armstead (Millville HS) 6.49; Conor Davidson (River Dell HS) 6.53; Kyle Stinson (Highland Reg HS) 6.59; Ricky Carberry (Toms River North HS) 6.60; Brian Chase (Episcopal) 6.51; Conor Davidson (River Dell HS) 6.55; Ryquell Armstead (Millville HS) 6.55; David Connolly (Summit HS) 6.56; Jamique Mitchell (Central HS) 6.59; Kyle Stinson (Highland Reg HS) 6.60; Michael Reed (Malcolm X Shabazz HS) 6.61; Kareem Ali (Timber Creek Reg. HS) 6.61; Brian Chase(Episcopal) 6.46; Ryquell Armstead (Millville HS) 6.52; Sterling Pierce (Rancocas Valley Reg HS) 6.52; Kyle Stinson(Highland Reg HS) 6.58; Conor Davidson (River Dell HS) 6.60; Jamique Mitchell (Central HS) 6.60;
- 800 Meter Run - James Buser (Mahwah HS) 1:53.27; Joe White (DePaul Catholic HS) 1:53.76; Tim Boston(Suffern) 1:54.56; Kevin Serrao (Bergen Co. V/T) 1:54.97; Bill Dolan (Clearview Reg. HS) 1:55.31; Kevin Cianfarini(West Deptford HS) 1:55.90; Tyler MacDonald (Toms River North HS) 1:56.12; Jeremy Hernandez (Clifton HS) 1:57.32; Harlan Clarke (Rahway HS) 1:57.55; Patrick Watters (Ramsey HS) 1:57.77; Krhystof Sutherland (Gov. Livingston HS) 1:57.81; Luke Gavigan (Tappan Zee) 1:58.64; Eddie Garcia (Mount Olive HS) 1:59.08; Zach Michon(Robbinsville HS) 1:59.47; Caleb Edgehill (West Orange High School) 1:59.77;
- Distance Medley Relay - Chaminade 10:14.02; Ridgefield High School 10:15.82; Middletown North HS 10:15.87;Arlington 10:19.13; St. Benedict's Prep 10:20.03; Fordham Prep 10:20.10; Pope John XXIII HS 10:27.20; Syosset10:27.43; Collegiate School 10:31.87; Union Catholic HS 10:34.28; Haddonfield Mem. HS 10:35.06; Xavier10:38.92;
- High Jump - Ian Kirk (Howell HS) 6-6;
- Long Jump - Dayshawn Taylor (Longwood) 23-8.5; Mikhail Micheaux (Eastern Reg. HS) 23-1; Zack Bazile (St. Joseph Reg. HS (Montvale)) 22-9.25; Rayvon Grey (Beacon) 22-9; Shai Mumford (West Deptford HS) 22-6.5;
- One Mile Run - Edwin Rutto (St. Benedict's Prep) 4:22.04; Paul Ehmann (Mendham HS) 4:22.74; Spencer Brown(Wilton High School) 4:23.68; Austin Gilbert (Ridgefield High School) 4:24.69; Matt Tuohy (Indian Hills HS) 4:25.32; Siem Mehretu (West Orange High School) 4:25.63; Conor Donahue (Princeton HS) 4:25.68; Mickey Kozak(Danbury High School) 4:25.71; Dale Johnson (West Deptford HS) 4:27.20; Kristian Sogaard (Ridgefield High School) 4:27.24; Tommy Teachen (Hopewell Valley HS) 4:29.07; Dominick Munson (Timber Creek Reg. HS) 4:29.53;
- Pole Vault - Todd Uckermark (Warwick Valley ) 16-0; James Deutmeyer (Fordham Prep) 16-0; Derek Dibona(Warwick Valley ) 15-6; Luke Annichiarico (Northern Valley HS - Old Tappan) 15-0; Joseph Fogarasi (Windham High School) 15-0; Dylan Altland (Kingsway) 15-0; Travis Fountain (Monroe-Woodbury) 15-0; Chris Rough(Westhill High School) 14-6; Abe Gertler (Madison HS) 14-6; Mike Benz (Delbarton School) 14-6;
- Shot Put - Benjamin Bonhurst (Smithtown West) 64-7; Nick Pulli (West Deptford HS) 62-5; Dennis Russel(Longwood) 61-6.25; Jason Bryan (Rumson-Fair Haven HS) 60-6.75; Eric Favors (North Rockland) 60-4; Corey Murphy (Longwood) 59-1.5; Josuah Nijman (Columbia HS) 57-0; Sean Brennan (Union Catholic HS) 54-8;Chandler Balter (Livingston HS) 53-4;
- Triple Jump - Tristan Wilson (Delsea Reg. HS) 48-8.5; Devon Willis (Schalmont) 48-4; Jared Lovelace (Archbishop Molloy) 48-1.75; Jason Katz (Ramapo HS) 46-6; Brian Greenberg (Bethlehem Central) 46-0.75; Pete Chamalian(Cresskill HS) 45-11.75;