2013 Outdoor Highlights
Raevyn Rogers threw down in the girls 800, dominating from the gun for the win! (Photo by David Everett)
Robert Ford rejoices as he wins a tight boys 800m battle. (Photo by David Everett)
Olivia Baker worked hard for the money, taking a swift girls 400! (Photo by David Everett)
Ryan Clark rolled in the boys 400m dash, taking the win. (Photo by David Everett)
Courtney Corrin launched out to 20-11 to win the girls long jump, and put her frosh LJ record even further out of reach. (Photo by David Everett)
Dior Hall dominated in winning the 100m Hurdles final. (Photo by David Everett)
Marlon Humphrey looked great in winning the 110m Hurdles final. (Photo by David Everett)
Humphrey then added the 400m Hurdle final win as well. (Photo by David Everett)
Pain? Joy? Doesn't matter! Samantha Gonzalez won the 400m Hurdles. (Photo by David Everett)
Ky Westbrook won the 100m dash and made it look easy, then jettisoned away with the 200m win as well. (Photo by David Everett)
Kenzo Cotton looked cool and calm taking the boys 100m dash and later added a 200m victory as well. (Photo by David Everett)
Efraimson outkicks Maxwell to win girls 1500m run. (Photo by David Everett)
Haney (226) takes two, adds 1500m title to the 3k title he earned yesterday. (Photo by David Everett)
Alexa Harmon-Thomas won the girls high jump with a solid clearance. (Photo by David Everett)
Bailey Roth cruised to the first place position in the 2k Steeple. (Photo by David Everett)
- USATF announces team for World Youth Champs
- Day One Highlights Article
- Photo Album by David Everett
- LIVE Webcast of World Youth Trials
- Ky Westbrook won the 200m dash to add to her 100m victory with a swift 23.37 clocking to best Ariana Washington (CA), 23.42, and Hannah Cunfille (WA), 23.54.
- Kenzo Cotton also was a repeat champion in the sprints, winning the 200m dash in 21.26.
- Raevyn Rogers (TX) rolled to a 60s first lap and kept the momentum up as she crossed the line first in the girls 800m run with a swift 2:05.33 clocking. Ersula Farrow (MI) finished 2nd, also in a fine 2:06.92.
- Robert Ford won the boys 800m run with a quick clocking of 1:51.13.
- Olivia Baker (NJ) surged past Raevyn Rogers (TX) over the final straight of the girls 400m dash to win with a swift time of 52.71 to 53.34.
- Ryan Clark won the boys 400m dash with a fine time of 46.89.
- Keturah Orji (NJ) got her win in the triple jump with a stellar 43-08 leap.
- Alexa Efraimson (WA) used a solid last lap to win the 1500m run over Anna Maxwell (CA) with times of 4:23.12 to 4:25.93.
- Alexa Harmon-Thomas won the girls high jump with a clearance of 5-08.75, but one event wasn't enough. She added a few more to win the Heptathlon with 5184 points!
- Blake Haney (CA) added to his 3k win yesterday by taking a tactical boys 1500m with a last lap sprint in 4:00.71. Grant Fisher (IL) was 2nd in 4:00.95.
- Ky Westbrook (AZ) continues her dominance of the sprints this season, winning the 100m dash in a quick 11.65 clocking over Hannah Cunliffe (WA) in 11.80 for second.
- Kenzo Cotton (NE) got by the competition in the boys 100m dash with a winning time of 10.69. Jalen Jones (OH) was 2nd in the race.
- Dior Hall (CO) won the 100m Hurdles with a swift time of 13.53 to claim gold.
- Marlon Humphrey (AL) won the boys 110m Hurdles final with a quick clocking of 13.67 and then later added the 400m Hurdles with a quick 50.75 clocking.
- Samantha Gonzalez won the girls 400m Hurdles with a time of 59.73.
- Desiree Freier (TX) won the girls pole vault competition with a leap of 13-01.50.
- Courtney Corrin (CA) won the long jump with a monster leap of 21-00 this morning with Keturah Orji (NJ) 2nd in 20-07.25.
- Blake Haney (CA) won the 3000m run with a quick 8:32.44 clocking over Grant Fisher (IL) in 8:32.65.
- Bailey Roth (CO) continued his steeple dominance, winning the 2k version with a quick 5:47.42 solo performance.
- Dior Hall (CO) was the fastest 100m Hurdle qualifier with a time of 13.75.
- Raevyn Rogers and Olivia Baker led the 400m dash qualifiers with times of 54.15 to 54.71.
- Raevyn Rogers also had the fastest 800m qualifier with a time of 2:09.76 with Ersula Farrow at 2:11.36 and Maddy Berkson 2:11.70. Olivia Baker chilled with a qualifier of 2:16.30 and she holds the potential to win both the 800 and 400 so watch out for her tomorrow!
- Devin King won a close pole vault competition over Paulo Benavides with both vaulters clearing 16-02.75.
- The girls 100m dash is going to be a heater, as three top speedsters are through to the final. Hannah Cunliffe with a 11.70 clocking, Ky Westbrook with a 11.73 clocking and Ariana Washington with a 11.89 clocking.
- In the 200m prelims the tables turned a bit with Ky Westbrook leading the way in 24.04, Ariana Washington next in 24.17 and Hannah Cunliffe in 24.19.
- Kenzo Cotton leads the boys 100m dash qualifiers in 10.64.
- Kendall Sheffield is the top boys 110m Hurdles qualifier with a 13.87 clocking but superstar Marlon Humphrey cruised through with a 14.07 clocking.