Has anyone ever noticed...there is often something about handwriting that makes it distinctively from a girl? You know what I'm talking about. It's definitely letters, words, and sentences, but somehow it is also all bubbly, loopy, and stuff. Somehow I can't imagine that if you isolated a girl from other girls from birth and taught her how to write that she would end up writing this way. So it has to be something they are picking up from society that tells them they should write that way. What gives? Where are you all picking this up from when you are growing up?
- yeah. It's kind of a stupid status thing with girls... your handwriting just kind of has to be pretty. For me I try to be neat enough that I can read my notes later.
- i write like a boy....worst then most! Thank God for coumpter keybords lol
- Me too! Everyone tells me I have terrible handwriting....but I know what ya'll are saying about most girls' handwriting, and I think some people do pick up certain aspects of handwriting just to be cool. Me? Its all about being practical and writing down what I need to...who cares if i'm the only one who can read it?!
- I think somebody needs a new hobby.LOL!!
- well you also got think that the girls will write deffirent than guys because there hands are defferient. guys hands are so much bigger and bulkyer
- I like to start out my writing with really neat, fancy letters and eventually degrade into fury of garbled nonsense. It makes the reader wonder what happened.