I dont understand how Colts Neck, ranked 5th in the Northeast, gets an NTN bid while better teams such as Hilton, Saratoga Springs, and Radnor dont. Mabye its cause their coach is part of the selection comittee and is completely biased. They have two very good runners leading their squad but then they fail to have a strong pack behind. Their coach has alot of nerve thinking that his team is better than the rest ranked in front of them in the northeast. Sure winning the NJ MOC is a large accomplishment but the teams ahead of Colts Neck such as Radnor have also won very tough state championship races. They New York teams state race was also very hard and any of the top three teams could be competative with the best in the nation. Colts Neck was a horrible decision for an NTN bid and have done nothing to deserve it.
- im guessing youre from saratoga
- Im from Conestoga, a neighboring school to Radnor
- actually i agree. im not so sure about Radnor, i dont know much about their team. but Hilton and Toga should be ahead of them.
- JC, as an even slower kid who lives near Radnor, i\'m pretty pissed about this too. toga or hilton, i wouldn\'t be so pissed. But the team coached by one of the members of the selection committee who had three scorers over 20 in their biggest meet. Get motherf@#$%ing real. NTN just took a real blow in a lot of people\'s eyes.
edit: CN is not coached by bloom at all, but still...
- I\'m having trouble seeing just who can do better in the NTN finals than CN based on were everyone is today....
- Just wait till Colts Neck gets their ass kicked at NTN then youll know the wrong decision was made
- im with stoga... theyre gonna get rocked(not top 10) at NTN
- Man, I thought you were talking about Colt McCoy getting hit today
- i got hit sooo hard last night, well i really got rammed...up my ass hole...love yas!
- get the h*ll off of these forums loser
- i hardly call 4th place \"getting rocked\"
sounds like jealousy
- Actually 2nd place
- actually 4th
and crow tastes awful