* Hart's Adelyn Ackley won her third straight state title in Michigan on Saturday
- - -
This week marks the beginning of NXR Regional races, along with the back half of state titles runs in various states.
These next few weeks with National Performer of the Week will be dedicated to the boys and girls athletes who stand out on that critical championship day.
But before we take a look at this week's nominees, let's take a look back on who earned that recognition last week.
And what a race it was for Mill Valley (KS) High School freshman Katie Schwartzkopf, who won the Class 4A race in Kansas with the fastest overall time of the day in 18:19.50 at Rim Rock Farm.
That performance netted her over 67-percent of the vote and 1,586 tallies, awarding her weekly honors after her first state championship.
A big congrats goes out to Katie!
Now on to this week's candidates. Who do you think had the top performances nationally? Vote in the poll below and let us know your thoughts in the comments.
Check back Friday to find out the winner. We'll publish National Performer of the Week polls every Monday following the previous week's action. Note: Previous winners can be found underneath the poll.
- Week 1 Winner (Overall): Brynn Brown, Denton Guyer (TX)
- Week 2 Winner (Overall): Silas Winders, Henry Country (TN)
- Week 3 Winner: Phoebe Bates, Carmel (IN)
- Week 4 Winner: Katrina Schlenker, Batavia (IL)
- Week 5 Winner: Fiona Max, Summit (OR)
- Week 6 Winner: Parker Valby, East Lake (FL)
- Week 7 Winner: Emily Covert, Minneapolis Washburn (MN)
- Week 8 Winner: Victoria Starcher, Ripley (WV)
- Week 9 Winner: Chloe Arriaga, Walnut (CA)
- Week 10 Winner: Presley Miles, Saint James (AL)
- Week 11 Winner: Katie Schwartzkopf, Mill Valley (KS)