* Presley Miles starred at the ACA Invitational this weekend in Tuscaloosa, Alabama
- - -
We're off and rolling with state championship races across the country.
So these next few weeks with National Performer of the Week will be dedicated to boys and girls athletes who stand out on that critical race day.
But before we take a look at this week's nominees, let's take a look back on who earned that recognition last week.
Following her big win at the Bell Gardens Invitational in 16:28.26, Arriaga garnered 444 votes and 31-percent of the vote, passing Theis' 412 votes and 29-percent.
Now on to this week's candidates. Who do you think had the top performances nationally? Vote in the poll below and let us know your thoughts in the comments.
Check back Friday to find out the winner. We'll publish National Performer of the Week polls every Monday following the previous week's action. Note: Previous winners can be found underneath the poll.
- Week 1 Winner (Overall): Brynn Brown, Denton Guyer (TX)
- Week 2 Winner (Overall): Silas Winders, Henry Country (TN)
- Week 3 Winner: Phoebe Bates, Carmel (IN)
- Week 4 Winner: Katrina Schlenker, Batavia (IL)
- Week 5 Winner: Fiona Max, Summit (OR)
- Week 6 Winner: Parker Valby, East Lake (FL)
- Week 7 Winner: Emily Covert, Minneapolis Washburn (MN)
- Week 8 Winner: Victoria Starcher, Ripley (WV)