Two-time Olympian Nick Symmonds is retired from middle distance running but tackling a new challenge -- 26.2 miles -- at the Honolulu Marathon in December. The 800m specialist has increased his mileage this fall with help from the new Brooks Levitate shoe.
Don't forget to show off your Brooks shoes before, during or after your long run using the hashtag #LevitateLongRun on Facebook, Twitter and/or Instagram - for your chance to win a swag bag from Brooks, worth $1,000, that includes the NEW Brooks Levitate shoes!
Here's how to win:
- Show off your Brooks running shoes on social media
- If you have the Levitate shoes already, GREAT. If not, let's see what you got!
- Post a creative picture or video - we need proof.
- Use the hashtag #LevitateLongRun, tag @BrooksRunning and @FloTrack/@MileSplit
- Keep running, keep posting - have fun and be as creative as possible!
Contest ends on Wednesday, November 22nd. Three winners will be randomly selected and announced on Wednesday, November 29th.
Looking for inspiration? Follow the hashtag #LevitateLongRun on social media and follow our FloPersonalities who are loving their brand new Brooks Levitate shoes.
@GordonMack on Twitter & Instagram
@JoJo_Shea on Twitter & Instagram
@TaylorDutch on Twitter & Instagram
@RyanMFenton on Twitter and @RyanFenton10 on Instagram
@BryanDeibel on Twitter and @BDeibel4 on Instagram
@ByCoryMull on Twitter
@JoeBattaglia75 on Twitter