We caught up with Norco's (Ca.), Shae Anderson to shoot a workout with her just before she ran US No. 11 all-time in the 400m dash at the Mt. SAC Invitational. Just one weekend before at Anderson holds PR's of 11.76 (100m), 23.67 (200m), 40.41 (300mH), and 51.99 in the 400m. Watch her workout and see a breakdown of what she did below.
Warm Up - Hurdle drills, static and dynamic stretching.
Block Work - Block/ start work, then block work with bands/ resistance.
60m Sprints - 60m intervals focusing on the blocks, getting out quick, and moving through the phases.
150m - 100m Intervals - Shae did a handful of longer intervals working the same phases.
- Shae Anderson Athlete Profile
- Mark Anderson: A Parents Perspective On Recruiting
- Shae Anderson Runs US No. 14 All-Time 400m At Mt. SAC
- Shae Anderson Talks College Recruiting Process
- Undiscovered No More: Norco's Shae Anderson Tearing Through Senior Season