Dawn Harper-Nelson's fierce competitive drive and focus on being technically perfect make her a legend in the 100m hurdles. She won gold at the 2008 Olympic Games in Beijing, and took home a silver medal at the 2012 Olympic Games in London. She's also the 2011 IAAF World Championships bronze medalist in the event. Her personal best for the 100m hurdles is 12.37, which makes her the seventh-fastest athlete in American history. Watch the video above to hear her advice on how to recover after hitting a hurdle during a race.
Additional Benefits of MileSplit Universal
- Access to all MileSplit content including rankings, photos, race videos, and more
- Access to ALL MileSplit & FloTrack Events
- Access to ALL Exclusive FloTrack Films
- Access to Massive Database of FloTrack Training Videos
- Access to Content & Streams across ALL 20+ FloSports Sites
Get all of MileSplit's hottest content delivered to your email inbox!
Don't miss any breaking news, rankings, feature stories, event updates, or more. Sign up for the MileSplit mailing list today!