Not a FloTrack subscriber? Sign Up/Upgrade to MileSplit Universal to unlock full access to the FloTrack library of 1,000+ technique videos.
Chris O'Hare is one of the greatest middle distance runners in Scottish history and holds national records for both the mile (3:52.91) and 1500m (3:34.83). He represented Great Britain in the 1500m this summer at the Rio Olympic Games. Watch the video above to hear about his first sub-four minute mile, a huge breakthrough run of 3:56.5 as a sophomore at the University of Tulsa.
- Click here to sign in with Universal login and watch the above technique video
- Click here to access the complete FloTrack technique library
Additional Benefits of MileSplit Universal
- Access to all MileSplit content including rankings, photos, race videos, and more
- Access to ALL MileSplit & FloTrack Events
- Access to ALL Exclusive FloTrack Films
- Access to Massive Database of FloTrack Training Videos
- Access to Content & Streams across ALL 20+ FloSports Sites