2013 Outdoor Highlights
Video of Ben Malone finishing in NJ record time! (Green jersey)
- Ben Malone (NJ) finished 3rd in the Collegiate/Open 1500m race with a time of 3:46.97, which converts to a 4:05.06 for the full Mile!
- James Randon (CT) won the Collegiate/Open 1500m race with a time of 3:49.43, a time that works out to 4:07.72 for the Mile. Meet occurred on 4/28 but we were just made aware of the result.
The boys Mile was stellar, with Malone outkicking Cheserek for the win.
St. Benedict's Prep set up a great DMR with Cheserek finishing it off in 10:06.45. (Photo by Kyle Brazeil)
Mamaroneck girls won the DMR in a US#2 11:46.56. (Photo by Kyle Brazeil)
- Ben Malone (Pascack Valley) took down Edward Cheserek (St. Benedict's Prep) in the Mile run with a time of 4:09.73 to 4:11.19.
- Nick Ryan (Fayetteville-Manlius) soloed his first race of the season, a superb 8:55.6 clocking in the 3200m run!
- Sabrina Southerland (Benjamin Cardozo) won the girls 800m run with a very fast 2:06.97 clocking.
- Edward Cheserek got the baton 8 seconds back from Eric Holt (Carmel NY) but closed in a stellar 4:03.63 after going out in 2:00 to seal the win for St. Benedict's in the boys DMR with a time of 10:06.45.
- Mamaroneck (NY) wins the girls DMR with a US#2 clocking of 11:46.56.
Robert Domanic and Trevor Gilley have an epic battle in the 5A 1600!
Charlotte Brown is legally blind, and she pole vaults very well!
TXRunning.com Coverage Headquarters
- Friday Photo Album
- Saturday Photo Album
- Lakan Taylor (4A PV Champ 13-8)
- Boys 5A 1600m (Domanic vs Gilley)
- Robert Domanic (5A 1600m Champ was a little scared)
- Girls 5A 3200m (Raines 10:13 State Record)
- Boys 5A 200m (Hall US#1 20.60)
- Robert Domanic (5A 1600/3200 Champ)
- Maddy Boreman (4A 1600m Champ
- Girls 4A 3200m (State Record)
- Michael Lindberg (4A 1600, 3200 Champ)
- All Race Videos and Interviews on FloTrack
- Complete Results
Live Video Feed via Flotrack (8 Camera Set-up)
- Robert Domanic (Hebron) won the boys 3200m run with a solid 8:57.95 clocking after taking control with three laps to go. Joe Sansone was 2nd with a time of 9:03.05 and Ammons was 3rd in 9:03.60.
- Domanic then dominated the 1600m in the same fashion, winning with a stellar 4:07.49 clocking. Trevor Gilley (Southlake Carroll) was 2nd in 4:07.87 and Cameron Villarreal (Arlingon Martin) was 3rd in 4:09.24.
- Sandie Raines (Humble Kingwood) won the girls 3200m run with a 5A state record time of 10:13.81.
- Desiree Freier (Northwest) cleared a state record 13-09 in the pole vault.
- Garland won the girls 4x100m relay in 45.64 and Klein Oak won the boys race in 40.66.
- Cory Scott (Copperas Cove) cleared a stellar 7-00 in winning the high jump.
- League City Clear Springs won the girls 4x400m relay with a fast 3:44.83 clocking over DeSoto, 3:46.08 and Klein Forest, 3:46.25.
- Converse Judson won a solid battle over Humble Kingwood 3:13.88 to 3:13.99.
- Alaysh'A Johnson (Spring) won the girls 100m Hurdles with a quick time of 13.52 and the 300H in 41.24.
- Eli Hall-Thompson (Katy Morton Ranch) blew by Kyle Fulks in the final strides to win 10.26w to 10.29w. Hall-Thomson then won the 200m dash with a very fast 20.60 over Jerome Gatewood (Converse Judson) in 20.85.
- Myles Marshall (Humble Kingwood) won the boys 800m run with a time of 1:51.32 with a close race for second. Brandon Moore (South Garland) was 2nd in 1:51.50 with Robert Ford (San Antonio Johnson) 2nd, also in 1:51.50.
- Bria Druilhet (Fort Bend Austin) won the girls triple jump with a leap of 40-11.50.
- Katie Willard (Woodlands) won the girls 800m run in 2:09.32. Aaliyah Miller (McKinney Boyd) was 2nd in 2:10.06 and Tiffany Terry (Clear Springs) was 3rd in 2:10.20.
- DreVian Young (Houston Nimitz) won the boys 400m dash with a time of 46.80.
- Chris Ibarra (Atlanta) won the boys 800m run with a quick 1:52.21.
- Jessica Prickett (Burleson) won the 3200m run with a new 4A and state record of 10:26.91.
- Lakan Taylor (Fort Worth Boswell) won the pole vault with a state record of 13-08, the mark is also a tie for US#10 All-Time.
- Tony Brown (Beaumont Open) won the 110H with a 4A record of 13.40.
- Cameron Burrell (Fort Bend) won the boys 100m dash with a quick 10.36 after the rain delay. Tony Brown was 2nd with a 10.53 clocking.
- Chris Platt (Willis) won the boys 400m dash with a blazing 46.64 clocking. Steven Champlin (Medina Valley) was 2nd in an impressive 46.92.
- Michael Lindberg (Humble Kingwood) won the boys 3200m run with a time of 9:14.58. Lindberg came back with a big double, winning the 1600m run in a fine 4:11.05.
- Madie Boreman (Leander Rouse) showed racing prowess beyond her frosh level, winning with a kick in the girls 1600m over Arin Rice in 4:48.16, a 4A record! Rice was 2nd in 4:49.08.
- Lancaster girls won the 4x400m relay with a big 4:46.59 clocking over Houston Wheatley, 3:49.55.
- Humble Summer Creek won a tight battle in the boys 4x400m relay over Lancaster, 3:15.82 to 3:15.92.
- Texarkana boys won the 4x100m relay with a fast 40.40 clocking.
- Arin Rice (Canyon) won the girls 800m run with a time of 2:12.99.
- Kendell Williams (Kell) ran a quick 13.29 in the 100H but then blasted a US#7 All-Time 13.23 to win the final! Kendell also won the high jump in 5-08 and the long jump in 20-09.75.
- Bernie Montoya (SR., Cibola) 3200 Meter Run champ in 8:56.60. Montoya then double back on Saturday to win the 1600m run in a swift 4:05.89 clocking. Montoya then set the state record in the 800m run with a stellar 1:50.19.
- Ky Westbrook (Chandler) won the 100m dash in 11.45 and then set the state record in the 200m dash with a fine 23.39 clocking.
- Paul Lucas (Mountain Point) won the boys 100m dash with a quick 10.44 clocking. Lucas also showed his strength, winning the 400m dash with a swift 47.48 clocking.
- Grant Sisserson (Horizon) won the boys high jump with a stellar clearance of 17-00.
- Devon Allen (Brophy College Prep) won the boys 200m with a fine 20.98 clocking and he also took the 110H with a time of 13.59 and 300H in 36.74.
- Dylan Fischer (Desert Vista) won the boys shot with a solid put of 60-5.
- Hayden Mcclain (Sandra Day O"Conner) won the triple jump, getting some air with a leap of 50-8.25.
- Sarah Fakler (Xavier College Prep) won the 3200m run with a time of 10:30.34.
- 1600 Meter Run in 4:51.17.
- Bryant O'Georgia (JR., North Canyon) High Jump - 6-10.00
The 800 was lightning fast in VA! (Photo by Brandon Miles)
- Felecia Majors (VA) torched the 400m dash with a winning time of 53.73. Farrah Suber was 2nd in 53.99.
- Patrick Joseph (Loudoun County) won a very fast 800m run in a meet record 1:50.78 with Griffin Carmichael (Atlee) 2nd in 1:51.54.
- Ricky Morgan (Forest Park) won the boys 400m dash with a quick 47.31 clocking over Desmond Dowling (Varina), 47.96.
- Chantilly boys and girls rolled in the SMR's, the boys winning in a meet record 3:29.13 with a 1:52.9 McGorty anchor, and the girls in a meet record 4:08.74.
- Woodbridge girls won the 4x400m relay in a meet record 3:46.74.